Doctor insights on:
Does Quinoa Cause Gas
Indeed it can: Stress, the nonspecific set of reactions to what your brain perceives as a threat or a demand, causes alterations in blood flow, directing it away from the digestive organs. This disrupts digestion. In addition, there is often tension and spasmodic contraction of the large bowel, and even some inflammation that can occur. These and other effects can change the bacterial processes and result in gas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does avocado cause gas?
- Does kale cause gas?
- Does coffee cause gas?
- Does split pea soup cause gas?
- Does edamame cause gas?
- Does early pregnancy cause gas diarrhea and cramps?
- Does miralax cause gas or cramps?
- Does eating ice cause gas?
- Does gas x cause constipation?