Doctor insights on:
Does Pyomyositis Usually Cause Many Symptoms
Depends on stage: The clinical course of pyomyositis is variable. Although early-stage pyomyositis can be treated with antibiotics alone, most patients present with intermediate or advanced disease and, therefore, require both antibiotics and surgical drainage for definitive management. ...Read more
See below : Usually this requires emergent surgical intervention with a incision and drainage of abscess and debridement of any nonviable muscle and intravenous antibiotics . The course of antibiotics (choice and duration will depend upon what type of underlying bacterial infection is present. If this is your problem you need to seek medical attention emergently good luck thank you. ...Read more
Yes: Anaphylaxis is a serious allergic reaction. Symptoms develop quickly [seconds to minutes] after a person is exposed to something he or she is allergic to [foods, medications, insect bites, etc]. Symptoms can include hives [itchy, raised, red patches], trouble breathing/swallowing, wheezing, abdominal pain/cramping. Prompt treatment can be life saving. Use an epi-pen if you have it. Then er. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does adenovirus infection usually cause many symptoms?
- Does symptomatic dermatographism usually cause many symptoms?
- Does osgood schlatter disease usually cause many symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does arrhythmia usually cause many symptoms?
- Does subconjunctival hemorrhage usually cause many symptoms?
- Does primary sclerosing cholangitis usually cause many symptoms?
- Does pickwickian syndrome usually cause many symptoms?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free