Doctor insights on:
Does Premature Delivery Cause Strabismus
Alignment =surgery: Persistent alignment issues will often require delicate surgery on the muscles that move the eyeball have your eye dr refer you to someone who has completed the training to do thei special eye surgery. They are often affiliated with children's hospitals or medical schools. ...Read more
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Adult strabismus: Adult strabismus has multiple causes, including worsening of the natural eye alignment, trauma, brain tumors (rare), etc. If you are starting to have double vision, or if you are noticing trouble focusing, call your ophthalmologist for an appointment and have someone else drive you to the appointment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lack of proper : treatment is the main reason, though strabismus can recur after corrective surgery on the the extra-ocular muscles. Childhood strabismus is variable. It can worsen with fatigue or illness.There can be " accommodative esotropia" when a 2-3 yr.-old with a refractive error (hyperopia) tries to "focus". Prescriptive lenses may help these toys. Take the child back to the pediatric ophthalmologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Strabismus premature delivery
- Does premature delivery cause asthma?
- Does premature delivery cause bronchiolitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does delivery complications cause premature rupture of membranes?
- Does retinal hemorrhage cause strabismus?
- Does deep cleaning of teeth increase the risk for premature delivery of a baby?
- Does beer cause premature ejaculation?
- Talk to a pediatrician online