Doctor insights on:
Does Pregnyl Delay Period
When you get pregnant, rising hormone levels prevent you from shedding the uterine lining at the time you'd expect to have your period. You can also miss your period if you're not pregnant. Other possible causes of amenorrhea include: weight gain or loss, hormonal problems, tension, stress, breastfeeding, and discontinuing birth control pills ...Read more
TTC, Dr prescribed Duphaston 2x daily from ovulation till next cycle period. Pregnyl & PD inj given weekly. does this delay period?
No: Methotrexate (MTX), when dosed for autoimmune conditions, (10-25 mg weekly), should not delay your period. Sometimes acute or chronic illness can. If your autoimmune condition that MTX is being used for is active for example, that can delay your period. I would check with your gynecologist first, and make sure that you are not pregnant. ...Read more
Yes, of course...: That happens quite often... The period is late... And still late... And never comes. Then, eight months later, a cute little baby pops out... And another couple of months pass by... And then periods start up again. The point is that it's very frequent that young women get pregnant. A urine pregnancy test gives an accurate result if done correctly, after missing a period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does duphaston delay period?
- Does clomid delay period?
- Does cyclogest delay period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does lemon delay period naturally?
- Does stress delay your period?
- Does drinking delay your period?
- Does hcg shot delay period?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free