Doctor insights on:
Does Pregnancy Complications Cause Separation Of The Symphysis Pubis
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Pubic symphysis : Disruption of the pubic synthesis usually results from trauma, or in some cases during pregnancy. Traumatic injuries are usually part of pelvic ring injuries and often require surgical treatment. Those injuries do not require surgical treatment will generally require three months until symptoms gradually improve. This is only an estimate and the results are based on the individual injury pattern and treatment. Disruption that occurs as a result of pregnancy or delivery is generally self-limited and symptoms resolve within a few weeks to months after delivery. In rare cases the disruption that occurs as a result of pregnancy can persist and be symptomatic. ...Read more
X-rays: This abnormally wide gap can be diagnosed by radiologic studies such as x-ray, mri, ct scan or bone scan. Manual testing by a healthcare professional can also be used. The patient is placed in various positions and pressure is applied in such a way that it provokes pain and maybe movement in the pubis. ...Read more
I have hydrocele, peyronie's disease as age 50 virgin, having discomfort in upper ls scrotum/under symphysis pubis. Any advice before marriage?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pregnancy complications separation of the symphysis pubis
- Does gestational diabetes cause separation of the symphysis pubis?
- Does overweight cause separation of the symphysis pubis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does connective tissue disorder cause separation of the symphysis pubis?
- Separation of the symphysis pubis abdominal pain
- Separation of the symphysis pubis gestational diabetes
- Is age a factor in separation of the symphysis pubis?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online