Doctor insights on:
Does Pregnancy Complications Cause Polyhydramnios
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Medication might: Pinworms make people uncomfortable literally and figuratively. Weight or sleep loss can occur. They are common in childcare settings but can be prevented with hand hygiene please read this http://www.Cdc.Gov/healthywater/hygiene/disease/pinworms.Html and fact sheet http://www.Cdc.Gov/parasites/pinworm/index.Html also tell your OB providers and discuss treatment http://www.Cdc.Gov/parasites/pinworm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: The fetus is relatively protected, problems don't usually come till adulthood. ...Read more
What's causing it?: Immobility of what: one part of your body or your whole being? Must make diagnosis then treat it. Suspect severe depression or stroke. Depression during or after delivery (post-partum) is part genetic predisposition, hormonal and early life experience. Professional help and medication is obligatory. Forget breast feeding and use medication as directed by the experienced professional treating you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cause for grief.: Pregnancy complications can have profound effects on the maternal psyche, especially in the setting of extreme hormonal influences and emotional lability. Family support, friends and even psychologists/psychiatrists may be required to help the woman cope with the complications and their dire consequences. ...Read more
I had 3 c sections jan 2001, nov2004 and may 2012 respectively and im pregnant 6 weeks.No complications during pregnancy is it safe to continue 4th ?
Yes: Unless your doctor told you otherwise at the time of your last c- section it should be fine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does poor nutrition cause pregnancy complications?
- Does pregnancy complications cause blighted ovum?
- Does congenital toxoplasmosis cause pregnancy complications?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does polyhydramnios cause pregnancy loss?
- Does pregnancy complications cause separation of the symphysis pubis?
- Does pregnancy complications cause kidney stones?
- Does polyhydramnios with twin gestation cause high risk pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online