Doctor insights on:
Does Pomegranate Cause Constipation
Constipation: Constipation refers to inability to pass stool, having to strain to pass stool, or passing hard stools. It is a function of diet, water intake, medication and lifestyle. Many hard cheeses can contribute to constipation while soft cheese(ricotta, cottage) can cause more looser stools. Eating cheese without sufficient fiber, fluids and fresh fruis and vegetables can contribute to constipation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does pomegranate juice cause diarrhea?
- Pomegranate constipation
- Does pomegranate juice cause abdominal cramps?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pomegranate juice constipation
- Does lucozade cause constipation?
- Does folate cause constipation?
- Does ketamine cause constipation?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online