Doctor insights on:
Does Polyvinyl Alcohol Show Up On A Drug Test
Yes, usually: Ativan/lorazepam is a benzodiazepine which is typically part of a standard Urine Drug Screen/UDS. The screening would be positive and then a confirmatory test would reveal the medication. If you are prescribed the medication there should not be an issue. If not, I recommend you get help by seeing a healthcare provider. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does alcohol show up in urine drug tests?
- Does zanaflex show up in a drug test?
- Does codeine show up in a drug test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does bystolic show up in a urinalysis drug test?
- Does ephedra show up on a drug test?
- Does oxycodone show up on a drug test?
- Does codeine show up in drug test?
- Does alcohol show up in a urine drug test?