Doctor insights on:
Does Polymyalgia Rheumatica Effect The Diaphragm And Rib Area
Fairly common: Plymyalgia rheumatica is a fairly common rheumatic condition as compared to other rheumatic diseases. It occurs in 50 to 55 people per 100, 000. It is twice as common in women as compared to men. It is rare below the age of 50 and increases as age continues to go up. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: Pmr is an auto immune disease. In auto immune diseases certain types of white blood cells attack your own tissues and cause cell or tissue destruction. Lupus and rheumatoid arthritis are two common examples. In these cases the immune system must be modulated, sometimes with powerful medications. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Polymyalgia diaphragm rib
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- How does the doctor know if the diagnosis is polymyalgia rheumatica?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are treatments for polymyalgia rheumatica?
- Lipitor causing polymyalgia rheumatica
- Herbs for polymyalgia rheumatica
- Polymyalgia rheumatica prednisone
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free