Doctor insights on:
Does Polyhydramnios Cause Puppps
Many things: Polyhydramnios (too much amniotic fluid around the fetus) may happen for several reasons. The most common reason is that the mother has gestational diabetes. Anything that prevents a fetus from swallowing amniotic fluid can also cause polyhydramnios, including structural problems in the baby's mouth or throat or stomach, or muscular or neurologic problems. We never find the cause of some cases. ...Read more
What can cause Severe itching with no rash on arms and legs? I had PUPPPS when i was pregnant 6months ago, but this time there's no visible rash.
Topical or oral meds: First try low-moderately potent topical corticosteroid creams, then oral antihistamines without drowsiness effects (e.g. Claritine, allegra) and finally oral steroids as last resort. If none of the above helps, then early delivery may be required (rarely), to relieve the maternal symptoms. ...Read more
Variable: Everybody's different. It's variable and unpredictable.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does polyhydramnios with twin gestation cause puppps?
- Puppps polyhydramnios
- Does macrosomia cause puppps?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does polyhydramnios cause breech?
- Does hypercalcemia cause polyhydramnios?
- Does multiple gestation cause puppps?
- Does pregnancy complications cause puppps?
- Talk to a dermatologist online