Doctor insights on:
Does Plaquenil Cause Weight Gain
Can Plaquenil cause weight gain? I'm also on lexapro, (escitalopram) depo provera, opermetazole, and whelchol
No: No it cannot but some of your other meds can. ...Read more
See below YES: The role of dietary fructose in the development of obesity and fatty liver diseases remains controversial, with previous studies indicating that the problems resulted from fructose and a diet too high in calories. However, a new study conducted in an animal model at wake forest baptist medical center showed that fructose rapidly caused liver damage even without weight gain. See your md if youhave? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does plaquenil cause hair loss?
- Does temazepam cause weight gain?
- Does clomid cause weight gain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does bulimia cause weight gain?
- Does stress cause weight gain?
- Does viibryd cause weight gain?
- Does progestin cause weight gain?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free