Doctor insights on:
Does Plan B Make You Have Your Period
I took Plan B on november 24th and i started light bleeding december 2nd and its lasted 6 days so far. does the Plan B pill make your period longer?
It can.: Plan b can throw the cycle bleeding off for up to a couple of months after taking. It doesn't mean anything about whether you're pregnant or not. If the Plan B was taken within 72 hours of the accident, the chance of pregnancy is about 10%. Run a home urine pregnancy test using first morning urine tomorrow. If the test is negative, there's no pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ok: There is no need to take plan B if you are on birth control and taking it every day. Plan B is birth control pills. Don't use plan B when you are on birth control. Yes, it could interfere with your period. By the way I hope you are asking this for someone else as your profile says you are male. ...Read more
Yes: Planb is most effective when taken within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse. The least likely point in your cycle to get pregnant is during your period. If you take planb, expect some irregular bleeding and a delay in your next cycle. Also, check a pregnancy test at least 2 weeks after unprotected intercourse. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does plan b make you get your period?
- Plan b side effects when you have your period
- Does taking plan b make your period early?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if you only have your period for 2 days?
- Does not having a period make you gain weight?
- Can you take plan b while on your period?
- How late can plan b make your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free