Doctor insights on:
Does Plan B Make You Have Your Period
Yes: Planb is most effective when taken within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse. The least likely point in your cycle to get pregnant is during your period. If you take planb, expect some irregular bleeding and a delay in your next cycle. Also, check a pregnancy test at least 2 weeks after unprotected intercourse. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
That is variable.: Potential se’s w emergency contraception: tender breasts; changes in menstrual flow (spotting, bleeding, early or late period or spotting instead of period); loose stools; dizziness; headache; nausea/ vomiting; abdominal discomfort or feeling tired. If you develop chest tightness, difficulty breathing, swelling of lips, mouth, throat – call 911. Notify your gyn if your period is 7 or > days late. ...Read more
Unlikely: While it will alter the next cycle that you have, it is unlikely that it would alter the cycle after that. Most women have normal cycles the next time around. ...Read more
May not be off at al: It depend when you took the Plan B , your period should come at the normal time. If it does not you need to check a pg test. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does plan b make you get your period?
- Does taking plan b make your period early?
- Plan b side effects when you have your period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can plan b make you skip a period?
- How does plan b affect your period?
- Does plan b throw off your period?
- Does taking plan b affect your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free