Doctor insights on:
Does Plan B Contraceptive Cause A Period
I took the Plan B contraceptive pill about a week ago, and now i'm on my period for the second time this month. Is this caused by the pill?
Yes: The will interfere with your hormonal rhythm ....which produces your period. ...Read more
I took Plan B contraceptive and started bleeding a week after. I wasn't supposed to get my period then. I've been bleeding for 12 days. Is it normal?
Period is 2 weeks early on plan b. Should i still start birth control this sunday like the dr suggested? Or wait til it's "supposed" to come in 2 wks?
On birth control but took Plan B while on last week of birth control due to missing a pill. I am on my 4th white pill and period hasn't started :( why?
Plan B hormones: will change your menstrual cycle. The One Step Plan B has a large dose of progestin equivalent to that in 7-14 Birth Control Pills, depending on the brand of pill. Keep taking your white or placebo pills as per the package, and start your next package when it is due to maintain your contraceptive effect. You may experience a short period in a few days, or have intermittent spotting. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does plan b cause bleeding?
- Does plan b cause spotting?
- How does plan b affect your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does taking plan b affect your period?
- Does plan b work on your period?
- Does plan b stop your period?
- Does plan b delay your next period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free