Doctor insights on:
Does Plan B Cause Flushing
Usually not: It is a progestin-based medication and so should not be causing excessive bleeding, but can cause breakthrough bleeding/spotting and change of mentrual flow, or can cause you to miss your period. So, excessive bleeding is unusual, but not impossible. So, if you have trouble, consullt your doc for an eval. Good luck. ...Read more
Plan b: Yes you can get bloated.Get a more detailed answer ›
Plan B: Plan B and other hormonal emergency contraceptives do not include frequent urination as a side effect (http://www.drugs.com/sfx/plan-b-side-effects.html). However, post-coital bladder infections are relatively common and could explain frequent but usually painful urination. Go see your Family Doc, GYN or Planned Parenthood for evaluation & appropriate treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: It's good to supplement with B12 if you are a vegetarian, necessary is you are a strict vegetarian / vegan. Don't try to figure out why you have acne; simply manage it with topical benzoyl peroxide and/or retinoic acid, supplementing with your physician's Rx if needed, until it remits on its own. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does plan b cause bleeding?
- Does plan b cause spotting?
- Does plan b cause pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does plan b contraceptive cause a period?
- Does plan b cause irregular periods?
- Does plan b always cause bleeding?
- Does advair cause flushing?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free