Doctor insights on:
Does Placenta Previa Cause Amniotic Fluid Embolism
Rare: This a rare but very serious problem. It can occur when amniotic fluid gets into the blood stream and sets up a reaction that can b e life threatening., . ...Read more
Usually a blood clot that migrates from one area of the body to another. Most commonly a clot from a leg vein to the lung . It can also pertain to a clot, or atheromatous material that moves from one segment to another, such as cholesterol material in a carotid lesion moving into the ...Read more
Amniotic fluid embolism ....can someone in this world of medicine help me...Can't get any help in Miami fl cause it's so rare.. I'm not well .
Are you sure?: Are you sure you have an amniotic fluid embolus? It is not a chronic condition. It is an acute emergency, usually happening at the time of delivery, and is life threatening. Do you mean pulmonary embolism, which is also life threatening but not always an acute event. The risk of pulmonary embolus is increased during pregnancy. ...Read more
No: It may increase the risk.Get a more detailed answer ›
Up: Generally up because of the significant vascular response, vascular dilation and the heart trying to compensate, there is a 50% mortality and those who do not die are in the ICU because they almost died, it's horrible. If you are considering that you have this problem currently, well, you wouldn't be able to write this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Placenta previa amniotic fluid embolism
- Does delivery complications cause amniotic fluid embolism?
- Amniotic fluid embolism causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does placenta previa cause hemangiomas?
- Does placenta previa cause anemia?
- Does fibroids cause placenta previa?
- Does placenta previa cause preterm delivery?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free