Doctor insights on:
Does Placenta Accreta Cause Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Leak: Heroin itself, as well as the many substances used to "cut" the heroin (think of it like the drug dealer watering down the drink, only ts the heroin being diluted, usually with talk, but any white powder, even bleach) can all cause direct injury the lung's blood vessel and lining, resulting in leak of plasma and fluid into the lung. This is exactly what ARDS is, pulmonary edema from leaky vessels. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends...: The length of time needed to recover from ARDS depends on the underlying cause. Many things can cause ARDS including infection, pulmonary embolus, cardiac causes, etc. Once the underlying cause is treated, recovery can begin. Patients who recover from ARDS usually face a lengthy recovery process, including some type of rehabilitation so encouraging the patient during this time is needed. ...Read more
Depends...: The speed of recovery from adult respiratory distress syndrome, ards, depends on the underlying cause of the ards. For example, if it is due to infection, the appropriate antibiotics are needed. It will take time for the lung injury to heal, regardless of the cause. Patients who recover from ARDS typically require a lengthy recovery process, including some form of rehabilitation. Patience is key. ...Read more
ARDS...: In adult respiratory distress syndrome, ards, there is a severe lung reaction from some inciting event like infection, trauma, pulmonary embolus, cardiac causes, etc. The lungs develop severe, bilateral interstitial changes and the patient usually requires mechanical ventilation while the underlying cause is diagnosed and treated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does nicotine addiction cause respiratory distress syndrome?
- Does pyelonephritis cause respiratory distress syndrome?
- Does polyhydramnios cause respiratory distress syndrome?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does placenta accreta cause disseminated intravascular coagulopathy?
- Does placenta accreta cause c-section complications?
- Does placenta previa cause placenta accreta?
- Does placenta accreta cause hysterectomy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online