Doctor insights on:
Does Pineapple Help You Lose Weight
Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
Why am I so itchy after eating melon and pineapple? I've never reacted in anyway in my entire life. I'm just trying to lose weight
Yes and no: No such thing as an "eating program". Most americans have an appalling diet. Get rid of all forms of sugar, beer, alcohol in other forms, desserts, cookies, baked goods, candy, ice cream even commercial fruit juice. Stick to god made food. I know it is hard but that is an answer that you accept or reject. Neither is it a matter of "cutting back". Only "cold turkey"works. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does pineapple juice help you lose weight?
- Does eating pineapple help you to lose weight?
- Does lipton tea help you lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does sweating while you sleep help you lose weight?
- Does drinking water on an empty stomach help you lose weight?
- Does b12 pills help you lose weight?
- Does hot water and lemon help you lose weight?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free