Doctor insights on:
Does Pineapple Effect My Period
Not directly: Pineapple can affect various enzymes in your liver, which can affect how various medications work in your body. Depending on what medications you are taking, it is certainly possible for pineapple to be indirectly affecting your periods. Worth checking in with your doc about. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sometimes I've period problem & my friend told me to eat pineapple when I've period problems. So I wanna know, what medicine can help me to get it?
Myths: Eating pineapple will not in any way prove beneficial for any known 'period' problems. We cannot comment further since you have not shared any specifics about what you mean by the ambiguous words "period problems'. ...Read more
I used to have bacterial vaginosis, i took medication and it went away but it came back , how do I remove it . After it went away , it came back, and i tried eating pineapples and yogurt, and took the smell away for a period of time, and it still came bac
The : The treatment may have not been effective or you are dealing with another type of infection that requires a different treatment. You should follow up with your doctor to be reevaluated and treated accordingly. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does pre cum effect my period?
- Vaginal odor after a period
- Why does my period smell so bad?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my period start with brown blood?
- Why does it burn when i pee during my period?
- Why does it burn when i pee and im on my period?
- What does it mean when i get my period twice a month and my breast are hurting?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free