Doctor insights on:
Does Phentermine Cause Rectal Bleeding
Phentermine is been around for about 60 years. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant the bariatrician in the winter of 2008. Has a article gives a great description of the medication phentermine. I have used Phentermine over the last nine years without any complications whatsoever. We only give a half of a 37.5 mg ...Read more
Numerous: From hemorrhoids, fissures, fistulae, inflammatory bowel disease, diverticulosis, to polyps, tumors benign or malignant. Also meckel's diverticulum, and upper GI sources such as ulcers and gastritis and tumors benign or malignant. No bleeding is normal. Get properly evaluated by a GI doctor or colorectal surgeon or at least by your primary care doctor. Do not ignore rectal bleeding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sometimes: More worrisome features are darker blood, blood mixed with mucous, chronic bleeding worsening and persistent and recurring bleeding and bleeding associated with other GI symptoms, and increasing age. Though any or none of these factors could be a sign which needs evaluation if persistent. Hope this helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does colon cancer cause rectal bleeding or fissures?
- Over time does struggling to have a bowel movement cause rectal bleeding
- Does cocaine use cause rectal bleeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does transvaginal ultrasound cause bleeding?
- Does herpes cause bleeding?
- Can kidney stones cause rectal and urine bleeding?
- Does a ruptured ovarian cyst cause a lot of internal bleeding?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free