Doctor insights on:
Does Peppermint Cure Cancer
Would not recommend: candy for a 10 week old infant. ...Read more
Peppermint leaves: Peppermint leaves will not cure gum disease, cavities, or acid reflux. The peppermint will mask the halitosis, but not cure it. Determine the cause of your problem, treat it, and be rid of it. Seek a consultation with a local dentist to start. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Check out these: Links.Yes, it's safe and good for u. Take care! http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-705-peppermint.aspx?activeingredientid=705;activeingredientname=peppermint. http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/nutrition/healthy-eating/why-you-should-be-drinking-peppermint-herb-tea-before-bed.html. ...Read more
No though may cause: Peppermint is used as a medicinal herb. It is a natural antimicrobial and is used to reduce cramps and spasms in irritable bowel syndrome. In some people too much peppermint may cause temporary gastroesophogeal reflux (leading to a case of heartburn), so that is the worst that might happen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does baking soda cure ovarian cancer?
- Does chemo and radiation therapy cure stage 3 lung cancer?
- Does baking soda and maple syrup cure ovarian cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does baking soda cure cancer?
- Does marijuana help cure cancer?
- Does radiation therapy help cure stomach cancer?
- Does sodium bicarbonate cure cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free