Doctor insights on:
Does Penicillin Cause Gas
Indeed it can: Stress, the nonspecific set of reactions to what your brain perceives as a threat or a demand, causes alterations in blood flow, directing it away from the digestive organs. This disrupts digestion. In addition, there is often tension and spasmodic contraction of the large bowel, and even some inflammation that can occur. These and other effects can change the bacterial processes and result in gas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does penicillin cause kidney desease?
- Does penicillin cause kidney disease?
- Does diverticulosis cause gas?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hookah cause gas?
- Does xylitol cause gas?
- Does bromelain cause gas?
- Does gas cause diarrhea?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online