Doctor insights on:
Does Pcos Cause Weight Gain
Will metformin cause weight gain ? will it ressist weight loos? i take metformin for pco's but unable to loose weight?
Many factors: There are several reasons for weight gain. It can be as simple as eating too many calories, or eating the wrong calories, or not getting enough exercise. You will gain weight when you take in more calories than your body burns each day. There are also medical conditions and hormone imbalances which cause weight gain, and medications with side effects of weight gain. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If accompanied by: Fluid retention then yes. Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or med problems. #1 reason is pregnancy. If sexually active - take hpt. ...Read more
No: Prenatal vitamin tablets or capsules have almost no calories, so they do not cause weight gain. Children's gummy vitamins, if taken at "adult" doses, could add 40-80 calories a day to a person's total daily caloric intake. Some "vitamin" beverages have a lot of calories. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does temazepam cause weight gain?
- Does clomid cause weight gain?
- Does silenor cause weight gain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does stress cause weight gain?
- Does viibryd cause weight gain?
- Does progestin cause weight gain?
- Does trazadone cause weight gain?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free