Doctor insights on:
Does Panchakarma Help With Chronic Fatigue
Yes: Panchakarma is a nice holistic tool for helping chronic fatigue.Different patients are helped by different modalities. I advise that patients suffering with it try different modalities or even better combination of them .They have to decide which works best for them and to incorporate in their daily routine-breathing and energy exercise, contact with nature, aromatherapy, music, color therapy, ... ...Read more
What Vitamins or Herbal Supplements would you advise taking to help with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
Does anyone know what type of MD I need to see to help with Chronic Fatigue EBV -Barley able to get out of bed- chronic Migraines, back pain, stress?
Chronic Fatigue: I would recommend that you see an alternative doctor who specializes in anti-aging and naturopathic medicine. They would need to look at your nutrition, your blood tests, look to see if you have inflammation, nutritional deficiencies. Someone who belongs to the Academy of Anti-aging should be able to help you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I heard "pacing" techniques can help people with chronic fatigue , can you please advice me what pacing means and what r the techniques pls, thanks?
Needs evaluation: Very diverse reason, needs medical attention.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does prolotherapy help with chronic knee arthritis?
- What helps the most with chronic fatigue and pain?
- Does doxycycline help with sinus infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Aspirin and erections
- How long does fatigue associated with the flu last?
- Does guaifenesin help with sinus congestion?
- Does gargling with hot salt water really help mouth sores and pain?
- Talk to a general internist online for free