Doctor insights on:
Does Oxycodone Cause Constipation
Possibly: Celexa (citalopram) along with other ssri antidepressants can cause GI distress in the form of nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation. The symptoms may resolve in a week or two after beginning the med. Eating more fruits and vegetables, taking a fiber supplement &/or drinking prune juice may help. It is good to see your doctor to make sure there are no other causes for the constipation. ...Read more
Good question...: Constipation and Headache have certain biological mechanisms in common.90% of serotonin (a brain neurotransmitter) is made in the gut--altered levels are linked to irritable bowel syndrome.Gut bacteria influence levels of serotonin and an increase is found in the guts of kids with constipation—although, germ-free mice are found to have lower serotonin levels.Stress or dehydration can also cause. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does oxycodone cause depression?
- Does oxycodone cause weight loss?
- Does oxycodone cause sleep walking?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does folate cause constipation?
- Does ketamine cause constipation?
- Does coumadin cause constipation?
- Does constipation cause backache?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online