Doctor insights on:
Does Ovulation Discharge Smell
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Maybe: It could smell like anything at all. Good luck! ...Read more
Not necessarily: While having greater secretory capability may indicate a healthy gynecologic tract it does not necessarily mean your are more fertile. ...Read more
Depends: Discharge in a woman can be abnormal, normal, or transitional. It all depends on your history. There may be changes in discharge of the vagina related to hormonal factors such as pregnancy. It may be important for you to see a provider to be sure. They may be able to run tests on the discharge and obtain a complete history. Some common causes of discharge can be yeast, bacterial vaginosis or stds. ...Read more
Normal: Thick white Discharge with no odor or smell and if it does not cause itching or burning is normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovulation discharge smell
- Discharge during ovulation smell
- Does gonorrhea discharge smell?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does yeast infection discharge smell?
- Why does my discharge smell?
- Does discharge smell before period?
- Does discharge mean ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free