Doctor insights on:
Does Ovulation Affect Digestion
If u do ovulate: It is supposed to come 14 days before your period , so if your cycles are 28 days - u ovulate on day 14 if they are 35 days u ovulate on day 21 , u start counting from the first day of your period that is day 1. ...Read more
Hormonal changes: Hormonal rhythm changes commonlyGet a more detailed answer ›
Leukorrhea: Normal vaginal discharge is called leukorrhea. It is composed of cellular debris, vaginal secretions ; bacteria ; is stimulated by ^ vaginal blood flow ; ^ estrogen. ^ is seen with ovulation ; pregnancy. It can be thin or thick ; white to yellowish. Leukorrhea usually doesn't cause an odor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does grease affect food digestion?
- How does the thyroid affect digestion?
- Does alcohol affect ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does liver cirrhosis affect digestion?
- How does utovlan affect ovulation?
- Does a late period affect ovulation?
- Does continuous use of cetirizine affect ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free