Doctor insights on:
Does Olive Oil Reduce Cholestrol
Yes: Olive oil is rich in unsaturated fat and has been shown to increase your good cholesterol (HDL) and lower your bad cholesterol (ldl). It does not mean that you can replace olive oil with your other oil and constantly eat fried/greasy food. The liver will see this as just a mass input of fat and eventually this will be detrimental to your health. You should visit your pcp and come up witha a plan. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No...: It has not worked in other countries.....Your condition is related to internal and external environment. External means cleanliness, not using harsh chemicals. Internal...vitamin and micro nutrients. Adequate exercise to let skin sweat ....Mental peace....interms your sexual turmoil is important also.... ...Read more
Unlikely: To make a significant difference.Get a more detailed answer ›
I woke up in the middle of last night due to chest pain. I'm 27yr female. Ate asparagus with olive oil, garlic&spinach soup. The pain reduced in 10min?
Yes. Possibly virgin: A trial in 200 men showed : oil with higher amounts of polyphenols, virgin olive oil, had greater effects in raising hdl-c and lowering oxidized LDL than refined olive oil. This study does appear to show that other components apart from monounsaturated fatty acids, affect lipid levels, it is uncertain whether it was actually the polyphenols that resulted in these differential benefits. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does olive oil reduce cholesterol?
- Does olive oil kill scabies?
- Does extra virgin olive oil clog your pores?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does too much olive oil make you sick?
- Does extra virgin olive oil garlic work for keloid scars?
- Does olive oil clog arteries?
- Does olive oil help grow eyebrows?
- Talk to a cardiologist online