Doctor insights on:
Does Obesity Cause Overheated
I've been waking up feeling hot! I don't usually sweat when this happens but my whole body feels overheated. What could cause this? I'm 32 and TTC.
SWEATING PROFUSELY: While sleeping your metabolism is at work and your sympathetic nervous system prevails over the parasympathetic ns. These are the signs of over stimulation of the ns. You will learn this in physiology class. ...Read more
Bad radiator: That was just a joke. Our sensation and tolerance to things like heat are all different. There are also things that can cause that. Our hormones like the thyroid can affect our tolerance to heat, for example. It is best to see your doctor to find out if anything is wrong. ...Read more
Being overheated: Take your temperature. If it is high, that is greater than 101.3 than you need to take steps to get it down and also identify the cause. If you do have a fever, and are dizzy, see your doctor immediately, get hydrated and try taking Acetaminophen if you aren't allergic or have liver problems and can hold it down. ...Read more
I have been stressed. I have experienced an overheating like sensation in my chest. My heart rate is also faster during this. Is my stress the cause?
What would cause a normal/healthy 11 yo child to have a seizure? Eeg was normal, he wasn't overheated or dehydrated.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the acupuncture points for jaw and neck pain?
- Baby died end of life issues
- Baby cleft lip or palate facial injuries and disorders
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Patient family housing teen health
- Is vaginal bleeding a synptom of sickle cell trait?
- Eczema foot blisters
- Hard lump under armpit
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free