Doctor insights on:
Does Nyquil Or Tylonel Pm Kill Brain Cells
Wanting to Die: We have developed a culture here on health tap where we do not answer this question. We do not in any way want to assist in suicide. Anyone asking this question needs help and can be helped. We appreciate the reaching out here in the cyber community, but this is serious. Please call the crisis line in the county you live in arizona and ask for help. ...Read more
I don't think so: I think most over the counter meds for colds are worse than useless.The side effects can be as bad as the symptoms. Coldeez is the only clinically proven treatment that shortens the course of a viral upper respiratory tract infection. Fluids, a Vick's nasal inhaler, blowing not sniffing are your best bet. Chloraseptic or cepastat can ease a sore throat and help with a tickle. See doc if no better ...Read more
Yes: Maximum dose of Acetomenophen (Tyleno) for an adult is 3gms per day. Just don't take more than the recommended dose of Nyquil. Feel better! ...Read more
Yes: Usually, there is no interaction with famotidine and nyquil or tylenol PM. Some recommend avoiding the combination with a different pain medication such as enteric-coated naproxen as the combination may result in premature dissolution of enteric coating, potentially increasing risk of stomach ulcers sometimes associated with naproxen. ...Read more
I have had ear pain all day and took Tylenol cold and sinus at 4pm its almost 8pm and wanted to know if its safe to take.nyquil. this ear pain is bad?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does caffeine kill brain cells?
- Does cayenne pepper kill brain cancer cells?
- Does marijuana kill brain cells?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many brain cells does a concussion kill?
- Does masturbation kill brain cell?
- Does lube kill sperm or make them less effective?
- How does autism affect your body or brain?
- Talk to a neurologist online