Doctor insights on:
Does Norvasc Cause Weight Gain
Norvasc (amlodipine) and weight: Amlodipine can cause formation of edema, which is a common side effect. The edema can cause a person to gain weight, as a pound of water weights the same as a pound of muscle or fat. Patients that gain edema fluid, do not feel tightness of their clothes at their waists. Ask the physician if this is the case in the person you are asking about. ...Read more
Amlodipine (ccb) or bystolic (nebivolol) (bb), which one known to cause weight gain or acid reflux as side effects ?
See below YES: The role of dietary fructose in the development of obesity and fatty liver diseases remains controversial, with previous studies indicating that the problems resulted from fructose and a diet too high in calories. However, a new study conducted in an animal model at wake forest baptist medical center showed that fructose rapidly caused liver damage even without weight gain. See your md if youhave? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does temazepam cause weight gain?
- Does clomid cause weight gain?
- Does silenor cause weight gain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does stress cause weight gain?
- Does viibryd cause weight gain?
- Does progestin cause weight gain?
- Does trazadone cause weight gain?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free