Doctor insights on:
Does Norvasc Cause Weight Gain
Amlodipine (ccb) or bystolic (bb), which one known to cause weight gain or acid reflux as side effects ?
Norvasc and weight: Amlodipine can cause formation of edema, which is a common side effect. The edema can cause a person to gain weight, as a pound of water weights the same as a pound of muscle or fat. Patients that gain edema fluid, do not feel tightness of their clothes at their waists. Ask the physician if this is the case in the person you are asking about. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
In some women: Progesterone iud's can cause weight gain and also copper iud's. The best way to prevent weight gain is to eat 6 equal healthy meals with 6 servings of fresh vegetables and one apple each day, moderate exercise through the day ( try pretend jump roping for 1 minute at a time or more up to 60 minutes in 24 hours, sleep 7-8 hours, and manage stress skillfully. Added zinc might help with cu iud. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does evening primrose oil cause weight gain?
- Does biotin 5000 mcg cause weight gain?
- Does acid reflux cause weight gain?
- Why does ovarian cysts cause weight gain?
- Does vitamin b12 cause weight gain?
- Why does depakote cause weight gain?
- Why does a bad gallbladder cause weight gain?
- Why does lyrica cause weight gain?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free