Doctor insights on:
Does Normal Hysterosalpingogram Rule Out Endometriosis
It means a test to determine the countour of the uterine cavity and whether to tubes are open. It's part of an infertility work up, and also used to check for uterine polyps or fibroids. It's usually performed in a radiologists office wihout anesthesia. If the physician injects the dye slowly ...Read more
Removed nuvaring for break week after skipping for 3month. Endometriosis like symptoms returned within 24hrs. Normal or getting worse? What can I do?
Your period?: Many women experience pain from endometriosis just prior to their period. When you remove the Nuvring for your break week, your body begins to prepare to have a period. It doesn't mean your endometriosis is worse, just that it is changing with your hormones as it would each month if you were not skipping the break week. You can take Ibuprofen and shorten the break week to 4 days. ...Read more
Sometimes: After you ovulate you often times have a hemorrhagic cyst called a hemorrhagic corpus luteum. If you have endomtriosis implants on the ovary this can increase the pain. However, in an endomtriosis patient this could also be an early endometrioma, so get follow up. Leakage of blood into the pelvic from the cyst may also increase pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does having a normal ekg rule out myocarditis?
- Does a normal spirometry rule out asthma?
- Can a regular pelvic exam rule out endometriosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does colonoscopy rule out bowel cancer?
- Does a negative parr result rule out lymphoma?
- What does it mean when blood comes out your penis?
- Why does my poop come out in little balls?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free