Doctor insights on:
Does Normal Hysterosalpingogram Rule Out Endometriosis
It means a test to determine the countour of the uterine cavity and whether to tubes are open. It's part of an infertility work up, and also used to check for uterine polyps or fibroids. It's usually performed in a radiologists office wihout anesthesia. If the physician injects the dye slowly ...Read more
Removed nuvaring for break week after skipping for 3month. Endometriosis like symptoms returned within 24hrs. Normal or getting worse? What can I do?
Your period?: Many women experience pain from endometriosis just prior to their period. When you remove the Nuvring for your break week, your body begins to prepare to have a period. It doesn't mean your endometriosis is worse, just that it is changing with your hormones as it would each month if you were not skipping the break week. You can take Ibuprofen and shorten the break week to 4 days. ...Read more
An abnormal condition where some endometrial tissue, which is lining tissue of the uterus, is located outside the uterus. The displaced tissue, just like the tissue lining the uterus, bleeds during each menstrual cycle. Endometriosis can be very painful, and can result ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does a normal spirometry rule out asthma?
- Does having a normal ekg rule out myocarditis?
- Can a regular pelvic exam rule out endometriosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does a negative parr result rule out lymphoma?
- Does colonoscopy rule out bowel cancer?
- I had a hysterosalpingogram could this have shown my endometriosis
- Does no focal consolidation and no pleural effusion in xray rule out copd?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free