Doctor insights on:
Does Norco Contain Ibuprofen
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
No: They are two separate pain medications working on different pathways. If taken under the supervision of a doctor they are safe. If they are experimented with they can be lethal. ...Read more
Benzonatate: No, it does not.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Motrin does not contain aspirin, but it is related to Aspirin (both are known as nsaids). You should not take full doses of Aspirin if you are taking Motrin also. You can still take Aspirin for heart prevention. If you do so, make sure and take it at least 1 hour before taking motrin. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does ibuprofen contain?
- Does ibuprofen contain aspirin?
- Does ibuprofen contain diphenhydramine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does ibuprofen contain salt?
- Does aleve contain aspirin or ibuprofen?
- Does volatren emugel contain ibuprofen?
- Safe to take ibuprofen and norco
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free