Doctor insights on:
Does Nolvadex Reduce Water Retention
Salt restriction: Water retention is actually usually caused by sodium retention. That easiest way to reduce water retention is to reduce the amount of sodium intake. The recommended amount of sodium on a low sodium diet is 2000 mg per day. Most food items will have the sodium in milligrams label on them. ...Read more
Water retention: You need to see your doctor and be evaluated for cause. It may be something minor that you can easily take care of or could be something more involved. Cutting down on salt intake is the main easy thing you can do. ...Read more
Salt? diagnosis?: First avoid added salt, which our caveman kidneys were not designed to handle. Next, if you have new leg swelling, you might have an undiagnosed condition ranging from simple varicose veins to a more complex heart, liver or kidney problem. Better to get evaluated and diagnosed correctly so you will know what to do. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nolvadex water retention
- Vitamins to reduce water retention
- Reduce water retention in face
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies to reduce water retention
- How to reduce bloating and water retention?
- Supplements to reduce inflammation water retention
- How to reduce water retention in the belly area?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online