Doctor insights on:
Does Nolvadex Reduce Water Retention
Nolvadex or tamoxifen is a serm (selective estrogen receptor modulator) that works as an anti-estrogenic drug and is most commonly used as first line treatment for breast cancer in females and males (1% of breast cancer occurs in males). It is related to the steroid drugs, but absolutely should not be ...Read more
Salt? diagnosis?: First avoid added salt, which our caveman kidneys were not designed to handle. Next, if you have new leg swelling, you might have an undiagnosed condition ranging from simple varicose veins to a more complex heart, liver or kidney problem. Better to get evaluated and diagnosed correctly so you will know what to do. ...Read more
Water retention: You need to see your doctor and be evaluated for cause. It may be something minor that you can easily take care of or could be something more involved. Cutting down on salt intake is the main easy thing you can do. ...Read more
Salt restriction: Water retention is actually usually caused by sodium retention. That easiest way to reduce water retention is to reduce the amount of sodium intake. The recommended amount of sodium on a low sodium diet is 2000 mg per day. Most food items will have the sodium in milligrams label on them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does constipation cause water retention?
- Does tylenol cause water retention?
- Does drinking alcohol cause water retention?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does barley water reduce swelling in the legs during pregnancy?
- Does methadone cause water retention?
- Does drinking soda cause water retention?
- Nolvadex water retention
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online