Doctor insights on:
Does Nitroglycerin Kill People
↑es NitricOxide ERF: Nitric Oxide, long called Endothelial Relaxing Factor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitric_oxide & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyceryl_trinitrate) mostly relaxes veins thus ?ing blood return to both right & left heart, less so arteries, ?ing heart work load plus may relax heart artery spasm at narrowing: ?ing blood flow to heart muscle with ?blood flow from which pressure/discomfort is perceived ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
None: No drug is similar to ntg but there are several ways of delivering it: sublingual (under the tongue in pills or spray), transdernally (through the skin via paste or patches), by mouth and even iv. Each way has different brands and dosages and each one has a different need/use. ...Read more
Nitroglycerin : Nitroquick (nitroglycerin) is a fast acting Nitroglycerin which dilates the blood vessels around the heart to relieve heart pain or "angina". It comes in both a pump spray and tablet form. There are several cautions when using this medication so always discuss with your doctor and pharmacist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nitroglycerin kill
- Does vasmol kill people on drinking it?
- How does nitroglycerin relate to fat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What cancer kills the most people?
- How long does nitroglycerin stay in your system?
- What does nitroglycerin do to blood vessels?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free