Doctor insights on:
Does Nexium Cause Weight Gain
See below YES: The role of dietary fructose in the development of obesity and fatty liver diseases remains controversial, with previous studies indicating that the problems resulted from fructose and a diet too high in calories. However, a new study conducted in an animal model at wake forest baptist medical center showed that fructose rapidly caused liver damage even without weight gain. See your md if youhave? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can nexium cause weight gain?
- Nexium weight gain side effects
- Does nexium cause nausea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does clomid cause weight gain?
- Does silenor cause weight gain?
- Does bulimia cause weight gain?
- Does stress cause weight gain?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free