Doctor insights on:
Does Naproxen Contain Aspirin
No: Motrin does not contain aspirin, but it is related to Aspirin (both are known as nsaids). You should not take full doses of Aspirin if you are taking Motrin also. You can still take Aspirin for heart prevention. If you do so, make sure and take it at least 1 hour before taking motrin. ...Read more
No, but...: Sudafed is a brand name for pseudoephedrine, a blood vessel constricter that decreases nasal congestion, but can raise heart rate, blood pressure, cause anxiety, palpitations, insomnia, other issues, depending on dose and person. Also can affect urination/prostate. Not for pregnancy. Careful if overactive thyroid, above conditions. Company also names combo products. Read labels. ...Read more
No: Although all 3 are non-steroidal anti inflammatory medications, they are also uniquely different chemicals. Neither of them contain the other medication. If you are allergic to Aspirin and nuprofen, you may have trouble taking voltaren (diclofenac) to. Consult your physician before taking. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does naproxen sodium contain aspirin?
- Does advil contain naproxen?
- Does naproxen contain acetaminophen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does celebrex contain aspirin?
- Does motrin contain aspirin?
- Does naprosyn contain aspirin?
- Does aspirin contain acetaminophen?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free