Doctor insights on:
Does Naproxen Contain Acetaminophen
No: Motrin does not contain aspirin, but it is related to Aspirin (both are known as nsaids). You should not take full doses of Aspirin if you are taking Motrin also. You can still take Aspirin for heart prevention. If you do so, make sure and take it at least 1 hour before taking motrin. ...Read more
Benzonatate: No, it does not.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Although all 3 are non-steroidal anti inflammatory medications, they are also uniquely different chemicals. Neither of them contain the other medication. If you are allergic to Aspirin and nuprofen, you may have trouble taking voltaren (diclofenac) to. Consult your physician before taking. ...Read more
Person: might have a sensitivity to acetominophen but not to NSAID's. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does advil contain naproxen?
- Does naproxen contain aspirin?
- Does nyquil contain acetaminophen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does aleve contain acetaminophen?
- Does acetaminophen contain caffeine?
- Does motrin contain acetaminophen?
- Ibuprofen and acetaminophen
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free