Doctor insights on:
Does Naproxen Cause Elevated Liver Enzymes
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
Medicines: If you are definitely healthy and have been told this by a physician, medicines you are taking could be the answer. Another possibility is starvation, which seems unlikely. You need to make sure that physician agrees with you that you are otherwise healthy. ...Read more
How likely that minocycline 100 mg BID (1- 2015) & clindamycin cause elevated liver enzymes in hepatic function panel (7)&comp metabolic panel,past IV?
What else can cause elevated liver enzymes beside hep. Chronic alcohol use, chirrosis. No meds taken.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does liver cancer cause elevated liver enzymes?
- Does fatty liver cause elevated liver enzymes?
- Does metformin cause elevated liver enzymes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does xanax cause elevated liver enzymes?
- Does a b 12 deficiency cause elevated liver enzymes?
- Elevated liver enzymes causes treatment
- Disease causes of elevated liver enzymes
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free