Doctor insights on:
Does My Extremely Low Bp Mean I Have A Weak Heart
Abnormal blood pressure is a symptom in which a person's blood pressure is much higher or much lower than it should be for his age and body size. If either the systolic (upper number) pressure or the diastolic (lower number) pressure is not in the normal range, then the ...Read more
Period started 1 week early, painful, heavy flow (2-3 pads/hr), feeling weak, tired, nausea, low BP, heart palps at times. Also feel disoriented.
Go To ER: With the heavy flow that you are describing with symptoms, I would strongly urge you to go to the ER for further evaluation and possible blood transfusion. Once stable, and cleared from the Er, you can see your GYN for medical options for management of heavy bleeding. Best Wishes Dr M ...Read more
At what level is low BP urgent? Mine is usually 115-120/70-75, i've checked it a few times and the latest one was 69/47. Heart rate is normal at 85.
My heart rate is 138. should I be concerned? I normally have low bp, as well. But haven't checked it today!
I have a hole in the septum between the 2 upper chambers of my heart can that be causing my low bp?
Dr told me im healthy today BP 139/91 and heart rate of 105 how can BP be do during the day and low BP at bedtime and mornings without panic attacks?
Need repeat readings: The question is confusing. At the very least the BP is considered abnormally high with tachycardia which could be caused by a stressful situation but then, again the person's pressure may just be high and needs to be treated. The doctor would have to measure the patient on several different occasions before making that determination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Tendency to faint--especially if you change position rapidly. ...Read more
Yes: That's characteristic of postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. ...Read more
i m a girl age 26.Already I have low bp.Past few days i felt that my heart beats rapidly when i wake up.Plz reply me soon.?
Low BP & rapid HR: Most healthy young women normally have blood pressures that are "low" - 80-100 systolic. If you're not dizzy during normal activity, the BP is probably a sign of health. Your rapid hr could indicate an arrhythmia. A 24 holter exam will help determine this. Other simple tests like chest xray, echo and ekg will determine if you have a healthy heart or not. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have bulging veins in my hands does that mean that i have a heart problem
- Why does my lower back hurt extremely bad before i have to make a bowel movement?
- I have a swollen gland on the right side of my neck what does this mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean that i have a low igm level?
- I can feel a strong pulse below my stomach does this mean that i have an aaa
- What does it mean when i have a headache on the left side of my head?
- Does a burning sensation in my ankles mean i have ankle arthritis?
- Talk to a cardiologist online