Doctor insights on:
Does My Baby Feel My Emotions During My Pregnancy
Complex: Just be there for her.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Eat well stay hydrated & I take my prenatal vitamins but I'm really emotional during my pregnancy I cry a lot I cry everyday is crying hurting baby ?
Does crying hurt the baby during pregnancy? Can the baby feel when I'm upset? Does crying effect the baby growth or effect the baby an Any way?
Can crying hurt the baby during pregnancy ? Can the baby feel when I'm upset ? Does crying have any effect on the baby at all?
Happy Mom,Happy Baby: Your questions have not been deeply studied. ...Read more
During pregnancy where is your abdomen located? And around what month should I be able to feel the baby on my own
During pregnancy which month or week we feel that baby is moving or kiking. ? Pls answer my question. .........
20 weeks : Most begin to feel fetal movements around week 20. ...Read more
I often get constipated...i was wondering if pushing really hard can hurt the baby during pregnancy? Does the baby feel that?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my stomach feel higher already during early pregnancy?
- Why does my stomach feel sore and tender to the touch during my second trimester?
- Why does my belly button hurt during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can having sex hurt my baby during pregnancy?
- Is diarrhea during pregnancy harmful to my baby?
- Did smoking during pregnancy cause my baby to have meconium aspiration syndrome
- Does monochorionic diamniotic twin pregnancy mean that my babies are identical?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online