Doctor insights on:
Does Mustard Help Heartburn
When acid and peptic juices reflux into the esophagus, one might have the sensation of burning or pain under the breast bone. It can radiate up to the throat and down to the region of the solar plexus. Some may describe it as bad 'indigestion' and others may feel like they are ...Read more
Many things: Heartburn of course is not related to the heart except the position of the discomfort. It is due to stomach acidity beyond the normal protective level and occurs in response to certain medications like nsaids, to various foods in the diet (bread is common), and to emotional states. It can be minimized with certain medications and changes in the diet. See you family doctor if this is persistent. ...Read more
It can be: Heartburn is a common condition, affecting millions of americans. Most of the time this is mild and not serious, but heartburn can dramatically affect quality of life such as by reducing effective sleep. It can lead to complications such as strictures in the esophagus (swallowing tube) and even increase the risk of esophageal cancer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does mustard help cramps?
- Does mustard help muscle cramps?
- Does peppermint help heartburn?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does burping help heartburn?
- Does eating mustard help lower high blood pressure?
- Does drinking water help with heartburn?
- Does alka seltzer help heartburn?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free