Doctor insights on:
Does Muscle Milk Contain Creatinine
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Which would be more beneficial for a under weight 45 year old man that refuses to eat most of the time muscle milk or ensure?
What you like: The answer is the one that you will drink. If you dont like to drink it, it doesnt matter which is best. Compliance is important. So see which one you prefer and drink that- there are other drinks like boost which are good as well. Find a supplement drink that you like- maybe even alternate them so you dont get bored. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Trying to gain weight. If I drink muscle milk and don't work out, will I be able to gain about 10 lbs by March?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does muscle milk contain soy?
- Does muscle milk light contain appetite suppressants?
- Does muscle milk help you lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does lactaid milk contain fructose sucrose or sorbitol?
- Does muscle milk make you fat?
- Does muscle milk reduce cholesterol?
- Does milk contain ldl or hdl cholesterol?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free