Doctor insights on:
Does Multiple Sexual Partners Cause Trichomonas Vulvovaginitis
I like to lick women a lot, and am wondering if i cn contract HIV through tht. I hve multiple sexual partners but always protect myself.
I have an active sexual life and have multiple sexual partners. Is there a discreet way to get tested for stds?
Perhaps: Some state health services offer anonymous testing for hiv. If you see a physician and you have hiv, your physician may feel obligated to inform your sexual partners that they have had sex with someone who is HIV positive, but they are not allowed to name who that is. It's very important, though, to be tested for all std's for your health and for the health of your partners. Please use condoms. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it possible for you to get aids from having multiple sexual partners and none of them are infected?
STDS: Five stds are potentially deadly, not just hiv. I try in my practice to have frank, open and honest conversations with my patients about the risks of stds. I want them to know which ones are of higher risk; which ones have a vaccine for; and how often to test when one is sexually active. Stds can, in general, be avoided with vaccinations and condoms. I feel that all sexual beings must know this. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does new sexual partners cause trichomonas vulvovaginitis?
- Does multiple sexual partners cause bacterial vaginosis?
- Does multiple sexual partners cause genital herpes?
- Does multiple sexual partners cause chlamydia?
- Does multiple sexual partners cause genital warts?
- Does multiple sexual partners cause sexually transmitted infections?
- Does new sexual partners cause bacterial vaginosis?
- Does new sexual partners cause genital warts?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free