Doctor insights on:
Does Multiple Gestation Cause Mastitis
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Multiple babies: Multiple gestation means more than one baby at a time. They can be twins, triplets, etc. The multiple can be identical or fraternal. Our infertility treatments increase the risk for having multiples. Multiples are much more complicated pregnancies (more for babies than mom). We are trying to reduce the number of multiples with our treatments. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had two grade A blastocysts transferred on day 5. My hCG levels are: 9dpt 498, 13dpt 2994, 16dpt 9400
Does this suggest multiple gestation?
Mastitis: Mastitis during breastfeeding is not normal but is certainly very common. It is caused by overgrowth of bacteria in milk-containing ducts. It is managed with oral antibiotics and continuation of breast feeding to empty the milk ducts. Mastitis while breastfeeding is not a sign of breast cancer. ...Read more
Mastitis: Mastitis in a non-lactating women is not common. It can be cause by normal bacteria, some forms of resistant bacteria or can be a sign of a more serious breast issue. I would strongly encourage you see a surgeon who treats breast condition to confirm that this is a simple infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does multiple gestation cause preterm labor?
- Sciatica and multiple gestation
- Does multiple gestation cause polyhydramnios?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does multiple gestation cause preeclampsia?
- Does multiple gestation cause puppps?
- Does multiple gestation cause eclampsia?
- Does multiple gestation cause stillbirth?
- Talk to a pediatrician online