Doctor insights on:
Does Mucinex Make You Drowsy
No ( if used alone): Mucinex (guaifenesin) alone is not associated with drowsiness. Common side effects may include headache, dizziness, nausea/vomiting. Be careful when using combination products which may contain antihistamines as these may cause drowsiness. Take with a full glass of water. Do not use for > 7 days.If problem persists /worsen see a doctor. Hope you feel better soon. ...Read more
Yes, esp w/ Zoloft!: Combining these medications can increase the risk of a rare but serious condition called the serotonin syndrome - definitely check with your doctor! it can be a bad interaction - take it seriously. Good luck - i hope it's nothing and you feel better soon, but do check it out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does diphenhydramine make you drowsy?
- Does zyrtec make you drowsy?
- Does delsym make you drowsy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does claritin make you drowsy?
- Does benadryl make you drowsy?
- Does motrin make you drowsy?
- Does pseudoephedrine make you drowsy?
- Talk to a neurologist online