Doctor insights on:
Does Mrsa Cause Infertility
Bacterial Infection: Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is a bacterial infection that cannot be treated/ cured with certain antibiotics. These infections can be severe and may require more invasive techniques to treat. If you are given antibiotics, be sure to take all the doses, even if you feel better. Please see your doctor for treatment! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Cellulitis: The majority of cellulitis infections are caused by infection with either strep (streptococcus) or staph (staphylococcus) bacteria. The most common bacteria that cause cellulitis are beta-hemolytic streptococci (groups a, b, c, g, and f). A form of rather superficial cellulitis caused by strep is called erysipelas. However, MRSA cellulitis is on the rise. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What happens if the only two medications that are used to treat MRSA cause an allergic reaction in the patient, what would be the next step?
Consult: I would recommend referral to infection diseases doctor and allergist to check for IgE or non IgE mediated allergy to the antibiotics. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Varicocele does not cause infertility
- Does hookah cause infertility?
- Does vyvanse cause infertility?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hgh cause infertility?
- Does mdma cause infertility?
- Does mrsa cause fever?
- Does mrsa cause lymphedema?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free