Doctor insights on:
Does Motrin Cause Constipation
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I got constipation after using ibuprofen for three days, what is the cause ?is it treatable? i read that it damages the small intestine and i'm worry
Might v pain: but probably won't fix problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Constipation: Yes all narcotric meds such as codiene and its derivativs can lead to constipation.Eatin a high fiber diet can help .If there is an absolute requirement for narcotics ther are medications available to help counterfact the constpating effects of narcoticcs .Ask your doctor. ...Read more
Hi. I have fever with constipation AND a hemorrhoid, but am afraid to take Advil (ibuprofen) for the fever because it may just keep me constipated. What to do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does motrin cause bleeding?
- Does lucozade cause constipation?
- Does folate cause constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does coumadin cause constipation?
- Does constipation cause backache?
- Does peanut cause constipation?
- Does tetralysal cause constipation?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online