Doctor insights on:
Does Morning Sickness Mean Twins
I am 13 weeks along and I am have terrible morning sickness and extremely tired. Could.I be having twins or would my doc have seen something by now?
Is it normal for morning sickness to return again in the 3rd trimester. Does this mean you are having a girl?
Yes and no: Nausea often returns in the third trimester usually because the enlarged uterus causes the stomach to be displaced and sometimes compressed. The speed at which the stomach empties is also decreased in pregnancy resulting in nausea. As for the gender, it does not play a role in these symptoms and can occur with either male or female fetuses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What does it mean if your period is 19 days late and you are having morning sickness, mood swings , always tired, and weird carvings?
Measurement of my baby and what it really means along with y i haven't got sick yet i went to the sonogram doctor today and there was a 5.3 CM on my sonogram picture how big is the baby? And i haven't had morning sickness yet but just feeling queasy a lot
Up until my late 20s, I would vomit the 1st day of my period every month. Does this mean I will have terrible morning sickness during pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does morning sickness mean a girl?
- Does morning sickness mean a boy?
- Does no morning sickness mean miscarriage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does severe morning sickness mean a girl?
- Does morning sickness mean your pregnant?
- Morning sickness twins
- Is morning sickness worse with twins?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online