Doctor insights on:
Does Morning Sickness Mean That I Am Having A Healthy Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Up until my late 20s, I would vomit the 1st day of my period every month. Does this mean I will have terrible morning sickness during pregnancy?
Yes: Yes it is.Get a more detailed answer ›
IT is not from foods: It is from your preg hormones, some foods can make it worse call your OB to get relief. ...Read more
Could be or not: If u want to know do a blood b-hcg test. ...Read more
No not always: While "morning sickness" is often an early sign of pregnancy it is not always the case. Sometimes just being late with a period may be the only sign that some women have. Other signs that are seen are sudden aversion to certain foods , or altered sense of smell and fatigue as well. Also increased breast tenderness is often seen. The bottom line is self awareness that something may feel different. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When will i have morning sickness if am pregnant
- Does light bleeding in early pregnancy mean i am having a miscarriage?
- Why am i have morning sickness in my 12 week?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does morning sickness mean a girl?
- Does morning sickness mean a boy?
- Does no morning sickness mean miscarriage?
- Does morning sickness mean twins?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online