Doctor insights on:
Does Morning Sickness Mean That I Am Having A Healthy Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Up until my late 20s, I would vomit the 1st day of my period every month. Does this mean I will have terrible morning sickness during pregnancy?
Should i be worried if i don't have morning sickness at week 7 of pregnancy? Articles state it is a good sign your pregnancy is going well.
Yes: Yes it is.Get a more detailed answer ›
My wife is having trouble with morning sickness which I've renamed pregnancy sickness what can I do to help alleviate some of that?
Morning sickness: Meals and snacks should be eaten slowly and in small amounts every one to two hours, avoid triggers i.e. stuffy rooms, odors, heat, humidity, noise, flickering lights, driving. Take prenatal vitamins before bed with snack. Electrical nerve stimulation over the wrist may help. Hypnosis has helped. Prochlorperazine, ondansetron and metaclopramide may have effects on fetus. check with your dr ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The "Why" Questions: We could spend a whole month discussing the science of this. But, 'why' questions are often unanswerable. They can lead to great discussion and debate but not often to simple black and white answers. This frequent symptom of pregnancy just is one of the things expectant mothers must manage and live through with the help of their families and physicians. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does light bleeding in early pregnancy mean i am having a miscarriage?
- I have a hot flash n my foot what does that mean
- What does it mean that i have a low igm level?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have bulging veins in my hands does that mean that i have a heart problem
- If i have a period does that mean im releasing eggs
- I have sciatica pain and now a rash on that spot what does that mean
- What does it mean if i have protein in my urine is that a serious health issue?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online