Doctor insights on:
Does Mineral Oil Cause Cancer
Can the ingredient Paraffinum liquidum aka mineral oil in a hair stying product cause hair to thin or come out on the hairline or whole head? Thanks
I dont think good: Mineral oil is prob diff to get out, will block your pores and get stuck in hair follicles. Need a gentle cleaning agent not a lubricant. In upstate NY I had a patient who had arthritis in his knees and used WD40 on them. Prob not good to breathe that stuff. Hair needs to be cleaned without drying out. Scalp should be cleaned. Min Oil not the answer. ...Read more
Will the st Ives timeless skin collagen elastin moisturizer cauSe breakouts? I am not acne prone but worried since it has mineral oil?
Can hair powder be combined with a wax styling product that contains mineral oil without causing hair loss or drying of scalp?
For constipation?: may have little effect. If you are constipated for long time, may want to try other medications and eat more fruits and vegetables ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does evening primrose oil cause weight gain?
- Why does lung cancer cause night sweats?
- Does colon cancer cause elevated white blood cells?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does castor oil cause acne?
- Does ovarian cancer cause leg numbness and foot swelling?
- Why does ovarian cancer cause heartburn?
- Does neoprene cause cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free